The Revend N jeans is created in a skinny fit. The curved stitch lines applied on the back pockets are created out of a double row of embroidery stitches. The same embroidery is applied on the coin pocket, which is created out of a herringbone woven fabric. At the back of the waist is a printed graphic applied instead of the regular waistband label.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Embroidery stitchline at the button closed coin pocket and at the back pockets
- Printed graphic at the backside waistband
- Zip & button closure
Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3×1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Sun Faded Azurite