True to size with our booty shaping WR.UP technology in an ultra thick fabric made to keep you warm this winter. Material: 88% polyamide and 12% elastane.
WR.UP® Fashion Shaping Effect
The most comfortable pants you’ll ever wear, without compromising on style giving your booty a boost, whether you need it or just want it.
- 100% Italian Made Garment
- Thick layered fabric for winter
- True to size with a mid waist and full length
- Colour Black
- Real buttons and zips
- Belt loops
- Pocket details
- Silicone waistband
- Material 88% Polyamide and 12% Elastane
That Freddy Feeling
- They won’t stretch out of shape like the other pants in your life, so choose the right size for your perfect fit.
- Our polyamide fabric will smooth, the considered stitching will shape, and our strategically placed ultralight silicone will give your booty a boost whether you need it or just want it.
- The silicone waistband is designed to move with your natural curves, whilst keeping your pants in place.
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the FREDDY WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your Freddy’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.