WR.UP® low-rise skinny-fit trousers in stretch cotton denim. Worn like a pair of jeans, but with the enhancing power of shaping leggings
thanks to the exclusive WR.UP® effect, making your silhouette absolutely irresistible.
Style: WRUP1LC002 | WR.UP® | SKINNY
Fabric: Stretch cotton denim | 80%COTTON 20%ELASTANE
Waist: low rise
Fit: Skinny, regular length
Characteristics: In a special denim-effect cotton jersey fabric
WR.UP® is Freddy’s patented trouser technology, able to bring out a woman’s silhouette thanks to the shaping effect, highlighting while also supporting her curves.
GENERAL CARE FOR YOUR FREDDY WR.UP®:
- WR.UP® are not the same as regular pants. The material is unique and very elastic. It makes the pants very comfortable but also more sensitive.
- When choosing your dream FREDDY WR.UP pants It is important that you get the correct size so they can accentuate your figure rather than flatten and over stretch around your buttocks and crotch area. If the seams are over stretched it can cause too much pressure and could lead to damaging the pants.
- You should put FREDDY WR.UP® pants, including the fashion and denim, on as if you were putting on stockings, by gradually rolling up the legs, and not pulling up from the waist or belt loop of the pants. To prolong the wear of your pants it is vital you always undo the zip & buttons when putting the pants on and taking them off.
- FREDDY WR.UP® fashion pants may give some people the impression they could be used for working out. These pants are not designed to be used while exercising, they are meant to be used after the gym. Try our FREDDY WR.UP® Sport with its D.I.W.O technology if you are looking for something to run, train or work out in.
- Be extra careful if you have long or false finger nails as these can damage the pants
- Always hand wash or use a gentle, cold machine wash with a mild detergent
- Wash in a garment bag where possible
- Unfasten any buttons before washing
- Do not use fabric softener as this inhabits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics
- Wash sport wear after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
- Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- Do not iron on or near the silicon membrane
- Avoid rough surfaces
- Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Please read the care instructions on your FREDDY garments as each care label differs depending on make up of the fabric and style.